BIG NEWS!!!

Congrats to everyone and a big thank you to all who voted for us…Indy CrossFit was named best gym in Indianapolis by WRTV

Thanks, I couldn’t be happier!

JC

16 Responses to “BIG NEWS!!!”

1. Ben Weger says:

This shows the quality of the program and the dedication of the crossfitters who put foot to ass every week here. I am very proud to be a member and thankful that I have the opportunity to work out with such a fine group of people.

2. Scott says:

Jeff,

Congratulations! I am proud to be part of your gym and look forward to bigger classes.

3. Debbie says:

Congratulations Jeff & Vince, you guys are the best and now everyone knows it.

CONGRATS Jeff!!!!!!!! Now the rest of the city can find out what we already knew!

5. the blacksmith says:

Sing along with me:

I’ve paid my dues –
    Time after time –
    I’ve done my sentence
    But committed no crime –
    And bad mistakes
    I’ve made a few
    I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face –
    But I’ve come through

We are the champions – my friends
    And we’ll keep on fighting – till the end –
    We are the champions –
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    ‘Cause we are the champions – of the world –

6. Brett W says:

your damn right its the best gym !

7. rodrigo says:

Today WRTV, tomorrow fitness tapes!

Vol 1: Don’t F with the Board
    Vol 1×1: Lower, LOWER!!, LOWER!!!!
    Vol 1x1x1: Your pissing me off! You do it like this!
    Vol 1x1x1x1: Get Stronger by Getting Stronger
    Vol 1x1x1x1x1: You Zoning Yet?

8. Brian S says:

Dont forget

Vol 1x1x1x1x1x1: The FAN is coming!

Thanks gang. We (Vince and I) could not have done this without you. You guys humble me and it makes me feel like Indy CrossFit is doing what we should be doing in the Indianapolis area.

FYI, Rodrigo and Sullivan are funny guys.

JC

10. iugirl says:

WAY TO GO! This is exciting, and well deserved. Not only do we work as a team at Crossfit, our leaders truly never ask us to do something they can’t, or won’t do themselves. Maybe this will cause some of these people out there to see that truly big things come in small packages.

To add to Rordigo and Sully: “Hey, Jeff, what are we going to do today?” Jeff: “We’re going to work out.”

No, I’m telling you……

&^%$%^&* People, how many times have we done this? What is wrong with you? Just stop now. Watch me! Get your asses down.

And the list goes on and on….

Where else could you have this much fun AND torture at the same time?

Again, Congrats to all of us!

11. Kim says:

Spectacular is what I say! Thanks for pushing us so hard everyday.

And you can also add to the list – Where have you been all week?

See you all soon, the work schedule has been killing me. Should be able to make it Friday morning unless my schedule changes again.

Again, Congrats Jeff and Vince!

12. moe says:

Congratulations guys!! We all deserve it. We work hard with major payoffs. Jeff and Vince, you guys are wonderful leaders and friends.

13. Mark says:

Great Job! Hopefully this will increase the demand for a Northside locale……hint hint

14. Jason Godby says:

Congrats Guys! Eastsiders look for the WESTSIDE to take top honors next year!

Hey Everyone, Jeff and I have a friend who has started a new business called Making Waves. They help raise money for non for profits in creative ways. Their first event “Brains Over Brawn” is Septemper 13th. This event will benifit the Larwence Township S.P.I.C.E. Challange Coarse. It was destroyed in the spring tornado. Take a look and put a team together to help a good cause and support a friends new business. Any questions please call me at 270-9570.

click on events and then brains over brawn

Jason G

15. The Joe says:

Congrats gang. Keep up the good work.

I’ll second the Northside Locale hint.