Friday and Saturday

50 Knees to Elbows

50 Push Press (45lb)

500 M Row

50 Wallball Shots

50 Burpees

50 Double Unders

This is also known as the “Filthy 50, modified”.  I finished this in 31:48.

Stay tuned the blog for our announcement(s).  They will be forthcoming, and could be construed as earth shaking.

JC

9 Responses to “Friday and Saturday”

1. rodrigo says:

I’ll be the first to guess. Top 4 guesses

1. IndyCrossfit is moving.
    2. The price will be cut in half.
    3. IndyCrossfit will start selling soda. oh- wait, it already does that.
    4. We’re getting a hot tub.

2. Ben Weger says:

here’s mine

1. All Olympic lifts will be on the smith machine.
    2. We’re becoming the official spokesgym for the thigh-master
    3. We’re changing the name to Indy Globogym
    4. Rodrigo is finally going to become a woman.

Oh let me play:
    1. Jeff is going to actually turn on the A/C
    2. Jeff will stop serving tap water, and start serving Evian
    3. Indy CrossFit is going to change its logo from a kettleskull to a smiley face
    4. Two words…towel service.

4. Ben S says:

My turn:

1. Jeff’s towel service includes him drying your back….for a small fee.
    2. Jeff installs a clock on the wall so we can time ourselves because we all know he adds time to our WODs just to be mean.
    3. P’Pool has discovered a cure for cancer, used his new fortune to buy the gym, and has fired Jeff for being mean to him. Reminds me of an episode of Gene Simons’ Family Jewels. Believe it or not, I love that show.

Three is enough because Jeff will make me do 200 pound thrusters the next time if I go any farther.

PS> Rodrigo couldn’t ever become a woman. There is no level of hormones that could eliminate that growth of facial hair.

5. iugirl says:

I want to join in the fun, but in no particular order:

1. At the urging of Godby, Jeff joins Beyond Your Best and tells the leaders and instructors that they are doing it all wrong, informing them, “No. I’m telling you….”
    2. Jeff again gives up Monster drinks, this time for his new world record of 12 minutes
    3. Jeff takes Apple over from Steve Jobs and we all get free I-Phones
    4. Jeff, AKA “Drew’s Dad” quits Crossfit and becomes a lumberjack in order to supply the overwhelming demand for cabers for Scottish Highland Games

6. Ben Weger says:

I give you: THE SUPER SECRET REVEALED!

at:

I guess the real question is: When do we get the T-Shirts?

Favs so far are Dawnie’s number 1, Ben S number 3, and Ben W’s newly created logo. Keep ’em coming…maybe someone will get close.

8. AC says:

My guesses ( I don’t always have the inside scoop y’all)

1.We’re adding Yoga classes
    2. We’re adding massage services (legit, sorry guys)
    3. We’re switiching out the IRN-BRU with Kool-Aid
    4.The offical Indy CrossFit uniform for all workouts will be a kilt. Undergarments optional.

9. iugirl says:

Ben, that is too funny. I give props to #4 above on the uniform being a kilt. Hey, maybe if I got into Crossfit as much as I get on the computer, I would be doing better! Ha! Meanwhile, Black Expo/Summer Celebration awaits me, so I will see you all on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to get amped up. If my strength and fitness fail me, there are always boots. Just kidding! I much prefer my Taser, anyway. Who need KKM or BBJ, or MMA, or any of those other acronyms when one has less than lethal weapons at your disposal. Meanwhile, keep the prayers and good thoughts coming for Ofc. Fishburn, (even if you only attend the “church of throwing”. Over and out.