WTHR and Dave Patania

Dave, who is WTHR’s fitness guru, is going to be doing a live remote from Indy CrossFit on Monday morning.  I would love for as many people to show up as possible to get on tv.   I need everyone here by 6:10 am (I know Sulli, you might still be sleeping with your teddy bear).  If you can be here I would appreciate it and I know it will make for better tv.

By the way, I did Vince’s Birthday Bash workout this morning…it was good.  Happy Birthday Vince.

8 Responses to “WTHR and Dave Patania”

1. The Joe says:

2/22 – Did Rounds in 20 of 5 Pushups, 10 Situps, 15 Squats. 29 Rounds, 5 Pushups, 10 Situps, and 2 Squats.

No problem with stamina…that was a welcome surprise.

Looking forward to seeing what Vince’s Birthday WOD is…

2. the blacksmith says:

Joe: the birthday WOD was titled “Fantastic Forty” and consisted of the following:
    40 pullups, 40 burpees, 40 wallballs, 40 box jumps, 40 ring pushups, 40 deadlifts (185), and 40 cals on the row…..when you’re done, be sure to spank yourself on the butt 40 times for good luck + 1 to grow on!

3. The Joe says:

Damn…That sounds like fun. Not to mention one hell of a birthday present!

4. Sully says:

Just finished Vinny’s Birthday Celebration workout. Very brutal. My workout’s are getting worse and worse. For a workout based on muscle confusion mine seem to have leveled out. These last two weeks have been horrible and very depressing. Going to try to push through, but it is getting harder to motivate myself to keep going to the gym. Could be the weather. It sucks too!! Maybe getting my mug on TV will do the trick. Going to try Monday morning…If my “Teddy Bear” will let me out of the bed.

5. the blacksmith says:

it was great – there’s nothing better than pain and suffering among great friends…wish you coulda been here!

6. John says:

I finished in 21:42. I thought it was pretty good until I saw Vince blister it at 17:59. Vince I hope you got a neck for your birthday. Yours has come up missing.

Happy Birthday Vince!
    I clocked your workout at 26:38. Not great, but considering I haven’t been able to breath for 2 weeks, I’ll take it.
    See you all Monday Morning!!!

8. Sarah says:

Happy Birthday Vince! What a workout! It was a good one….22:22 was my time…and I’m finally doing the 20# wallball